Well! You are fully aware of the emerging popularity of Deezer as one of the emerging music streaming platforms among people. Providing you with the pinnacle of quality regarding your favorite songs, this music streaming app has made a ground-breaking achievement in a short time period.
So, always trying to excel in search of serving its users, Deezer music platform provides you with the opportunity of subscribing for different packages.
Moreover, these different packages range from a free account to the family account. So, it depends upon your choice that what you want to choose.
But, the Option of free Deezer account is there to provide you a test drive with this platform, and once you peep into it, you can readily get-convinced about the quality and unique features of the Deezer music platform. Now, you must prefer to have subscriptions of paid accounts like Deezer Premium, Deezer student, Deezer family accounts, and etc.
Therefore, there has always been Option to switch from one subscription to another higher and paid subscription. So, in this post, we will tell you how you can change the subscription of your Deezer account.
How to Change your Deezer Subscription?
Changing the subscription of the Deezer account is not that tricky part. But, there are two options available for users; whether they want to upgrade their Deezer subscription being on the same account, or they want a new account to upgrade the subscription.
So, let us talk about the first scenario;
For example, you are currently using the premium account of Deezer, and want to upgrade it to the family account, and you can simply change the subscription by paying the charges required for that. You have to follow this procedure for this purpose;
- Go into the Option of ‘Manage my Subscription.’
- Select the Option of Account to upgrade from there and fill the asked requirements.
This is how you can upgrade the subscription of your Deezer account being on the same account. Other than that, Deezer also provides you with the facility to change your username, if you want to do so.
But, on the other hand, if you want to upgrade your subscription on a new account, you need to cancel the previously available account. Here, again there are two different methods to cancel the previously available accounts; one for iOS and the second Android.
Cancellation of account on iOS:
- Go to the settings of your iPhone, following this pattern > [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Click on the Option of the Apple ID on the top, and then click the Option of Apple ID.
- Go to Account settings.
- Click on the Option of manage and subscription.
- Take the Option of ‘Cancel My Subscription.’
- Then Tap Cancel Subscription option.
Cancellation of account on Android:
If you are using an Android phone, go with the following procedure;
- Go to the play.google.com.
- On the left side, click on the Option of my subscription.
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel
- Click on the manage and cancel the subscription.
So, this is how you can cancel you already availed Deezer Account.
Download: Mod APK Latest Version