You will be well-aware of the veracity of Deezer, as one of the most prominent and rapidly emerging music streaming platforms. Whether you want to have free Deezer account or premium features of it, here you will have all you want about Deezer. Moreover, if you don’t take benefit of this opportunity, you will leave a lot on the table untouched that belongs to you.
After having discussed the creation of the Deezer account in the last post, we are now ready to provide you with the facility of introducing changes in your account that you have already created with the help of the last post. In this post, we will specifically be dealing with the problems that you face while you change your Deezer account username.
For sure, you might face a situation that may compel you to change the name of your Deezer account. Of course, you would not like to quit with your Deezer account that offers you more than 54 million tracks, podcasts and radio stations, just because you cannot change the name of your already created Deezer account.
Download: Deezer Premium APK Latest Version 2020
So, if you are facing this type of query, it is going to be solved now. Moreover, you can also perform this action by logging in on your Deezer account through the Deezer App. But here is an important thing which is necessary to remember;
If you want to change your Deezer account’s username on your iOS devices, you will have to open the desktop app. But, you need not doing this all when it comes to change the Deezer account’s username on Android.
Change Deezer Account Username using iOS/iPhone
First of all, go and login to your account, now you will have your account open before you. It has already been told that an iOS account username cannot be changed using Deezer App.
1. Click on the profile image that stays on the right-top corner of the screen.
2. Now, choose the option of Account Settings, and access the option of My Information there. Here you can change the password and email.
3. Now, change your personal details and username under “Deezer information that will be visible for other users of Deezer platform”.
4. Don’t forget to save all the changes you did in your account, otherwise, those changes will not be applicable.
Change username using Android
When it comes to change the user name of your account on android, you can do it through the Deezer App. So, follow the given steps to do this for your Android.
1. Click on the option of Favorite.
2. Now, click on the option of Settings.
3. Click on the option of Manage My Account.
4. Now, you will see your current username and your profile picture, click on the username and type the new user name you want to write.
5. Moreover, you can change other details from here.